Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Land Use Bylaw Amendment Application

Use this form to request an amendment to the City of Medicine Hat Land Use Bylaw.

Typically an amendment request involves changing the land use designation of a parcel of land (rezoning).

  • It is recommended that you contact Planning & Development Services for guidance before submitting an application.
  • To learn more about the Land Use Bylaw, visit Zoning.
  • To complete this form, a computer may be more suitable than a mobile device.


Type of amendment requested: