Form Builder

Report a Property Issue


Use this form to report a concern about a property within Medicine Hat, such as:
  • Safety / building codes concern
  • Disallowed structure or land use
  • Disturbance due to a home business
  • Concern with sign or LED sign
  • Unstable slope / slumping
  • Other property concerns

»   All personal information is kept confidential  «



Is your issue/concern about a property?